Monday, October 12, 2015

granny blanket : fan dance & birthday flower

Happy Monday!
I have missed you all.  I'm here to day to share 2 of the 3 squares for the 12" granny blanket.  No time to chit chat; I have a boatload of stuff to get done today (including grocery shopping so that I can feed my poor family this week!).

WEEK FORTY || Fan Dance

 I discovered in the last round that I made a mistake in the yellow round.  Someday, I may go back and fix it, but a bigger part of me wants to leave it as a little symbol of imperfection.



WEEK FORTY ONE || Birthday Flower
By Chris Simon

This square is in honor of my husband's birthday.


I will be sharing two more squares next week to be caught up on this blanket.  To see the list of patterns we're using, please see this post.

Thanks so much for visiting!  
Have a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!