Tuesday, August 11, 2015

granny blanket : pavo square

Good Morning!
So this week, I was bound and determined to get my square posted in time.  I sat poolside on Sunday afternoon hooking away while the boys swam:


lifemadecreations A little poolside #crochet while the boys swim. These #summernights are dwindling and I am determined to do two things: enjoy them while we have them and get this week's square posted in time for tomorrow morning.
2 days ago (Aug 09 2015 17:47:57) | Photo Filter: Normal | delete

Then exactly 4 minutes and 43 seconds later I ran out of grey yarn, 6 stitches from the end of the round.  Ugh!
No big deal; I've got this.  Ill just run to the craft store after dinner and pick up some more.
Except the craft store closes at 7:00 on Sunday and I arrived at 7:09 Ugh!

So here is this week's square, late again.

WEEK THIRTY THREE || Pavo Square
by Chris Simon



I did notice an error in round 5, noted below:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!