Monday, February 2, 2015

granny blanket : patriot's pride

Happy Monday! 
It's time for this week's blanket square, and I'm so happy to be posting this following a Super Bowl 49 win for the Patriots.  While the Pats were battling the Seahawks out in Arizona, I was cozying up in the rocking chair under an electric blanket anticipating another snow storm and snow day for the boys (number 3 in a week), and hooking up this square.

WEEK 6 || Patriot's Pride

I had to choose this pattern once we found out the Patriots were going to the Super Bowl.  April has a bunch of other 12" granny square patterns on her site, so I'm sure I'll be linking to her again.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!