Monday, February 16, 2015

granny blanket: odyssey

Happy Monday!
It's school vacation week around here, and I am looking forward to a week's worth of crochet projects.  I've got lots to work on like this ripple blanket

And these fingerless mitts

And a new project I started yesterday (because when you have too many projects in progress {PIP's} it makes perfect sense to start a new one, right?!)

Here's the real reason I'm writing this post today: it's week #8 in the 12 Inch Granny Blanket Project

WEEK 8 || Odyssey

This was a fun one to hook up.  I really liked the round of treble cross stitches: something I had never done before.  Of course, after that round I noticed that my square was going to be too large for my blanket, so I had to alter round 14 and omit round 15 altogether.


Rework of Round 14: 3sc in each corner space.  Work the following, one stitch per each stitch along each side:
2sc, 1hdc, 3dc, 4hdc, 13sc, 4hdc, 3dc, 1hdc, 2sc ending with 2sc in corner space.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!