Wednesday, January 22, 2014

stripey stocking (in progress)


Last Christmas (2012), I had this awesomely stupid idea to crochet our family a new set of stockings. Yeah, in the last month before Christmas.  On top of all the other Christmas craziness.  Needless to say, I did not finish a single one.  
Then I readjusted my goal, and thought I would have them all made during the year and in time for Christmas 2013.
I did finish. One.  
You can read about here.

Well, it's a brand new year, and I'm back at it again with the stockings.  At this rate, I figure I'll have all 5 complete for Christmas 2017!



The pattern I'm using is from Lily Sugar and Cream and can be found on Ravelry.  
I'm sure this one will  make several appearances on "What's on my hook Wednesday" before it is completed!

1 comment:

  1. I love the colors you use ! the "one" you did for christmas 2013 is aboslutely awesome ! that's so original ! go on, sure you will success for christmas 2014 ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!