Sunday, January 26, 2014

scrappy saturday: hello 2014

{on Sunday}

I got sick this past week.  Being sick sucks.
And because of it, I am behind on all my blog posts for the week.
But that's where a little post dating comes in.  Blogger saves my sick butt!
Be sure to scroll down for this week's crochet posts.

Week 3's scrapbook page is a little ode to my One Little Word: {nourish}



Boy #2 took this photo of me back in the summer.  It's very rare for me to be in front of the camera, but I'm grateful that I had this pic to use for this layout.  

The creativity was running a little dry when I sat down to work on this today, so I looked to my i♥MEMORY.KEEPING boardspecifically this pin, for a little inspiration.  I loved Karine's collage of mixed papers at the top third of her layout, and the graphically typographic title in the bottom 2/3rds.  I used papers from one of the American Crafts Dear Lizzy paper packs and coordinating Project Life 5th and Frolic cards.  My title is cut with the Silhouette using Bebas and Mr. Keningbeck fonts.


Thanks for looking.


4 comments:

  1. I love this picture, you are very pretty ! Good job Boy ! ;-) And sure, I like very much your layout ! thanks for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page you drop dead gorgeous lady!
    Get in front of the camera more often will you ;)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha--definitely not gorgeous! But I should get in the pictures more. So good to hear from you!

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!