Tuesday, December 3, 2013

crochet wrist warmers

Hello!  I am still recovering from an overstuffed belly, crazy Black Friday shopping, Cyber Monday mouse clicking, and the general feeling that the holidays are going to yet again eat me alive.

It's December (how on earth did that happen?).  Time to deck the halls, bake the cookies, wrap the presents, attend the parties, make the annual card, and write list after endless list.

Sounds like the perfect time to sit back and work on some crochet, right?!  I don't know what it is about stress and having a thousand things to do.  It always puts me in the mood to make something.  Seriously.  Maybe it's the procrastinator in me, or maybe it's just the crazy in me (you know, the one who likes to add more stress to my stress).  Whatever it is, here is a crochet project I finally finished:
The pattern for these pretties comes from Liz over at Crochet in Color.


I'm hoping to make a few for Christmas presents, but that might just be the crazy in me talking.

And since it is December, I figured it was the perfect time to resurrect the crochet Christmas stocking project (because. . .um. . .yeah. . . I didn't have a whole other 11 months to be working on those).

Signed, The Procrastinator

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!