Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I'm a Girly Girl

I think most of you know that I have been blessed with three boys.  I love having boys, can't imagine my life without them.  I'm not even sure at this point I would know what to do with a girl--she would surely be a tom-boy and would never have a date with three big brothers to "protect" her.  

But I am a girly girl...always have been.  I did gymnastics instead of softball.  Chose nail polish over mud pies.  Wore dresses more often than pants.  Prefer pink to red.  My husband will tell you I throw like a girl, and the boys much prefer daddy's pitches to mine.

(my high school junior prom)
And I used more materials from the April Scrapbook Heaven Kits
Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

  1. Oh I just love this!! I am a girly girl too, so I am drawn to the pinks, doilies and all the girly elements you've used. Love seeing your take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along @ The Paper Bakery :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout, thanks for playing along over at the Paper Bakery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the doilies!! Thanks for playing along over at The Paper Bakery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a beautiful layout! You really rocked the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for playing along with us. this is a fantastic page and I so adore those doilies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colors! Very sweet and girly! :) thanks for playing along at The Paper Bakery!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this layout, especially the doilies!! I'm a girly girl too :) Thanks for playing at TPB!! Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!