Thursday, January 12, 2012

2012 Art Journal

My dear artist friend gave me a beautiful art journal last year for my birthday.  It has sat on my shelf in wait of the perfect project.  

This is it. 

 This year I hope to create a page a week.  One page, seven days, fifty-two times.  I can do this.

week one:


week two:


For these first two weeks, I was inspired by two quotes that I had found recently.

I'm excited for this project--looking forward to seeing how my art journal evolves over the year and to try out some new-to-me techniques and products.

1 comment:

  1. I am with you in this. I have just started my first art journal and I completed page 2. Hope to see your pages as you go. The look fantastic till now. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!