Thursday, December 1, 2011

Handmade Christmas

Happy December!

It's December 1st, and for the last couple of weeks I have let the season get the better of me. 
The first stage was the denial: how could it already be Thanksgiving?  I was still mourning the end of summer. 
 Then came panic: Oh, my gosh, Christmas will be here before I know it, and I am so unprepared.  

Then the overwhelm: Christmas cards, gifts to make, stores to shop, lists to make...

And now it is December and I am vowing to enjoy this glorious month.

Lists are written, items are getting checked off, cards are started.  

This little guy arrived in the night:


And these handmade gifts are well underway.

Yup, it's going to be a glorious Christmas season filled with love, gratitude, giving, and peace.  So long stress and overwhelm; you are not welcome here!

Oh, and one more thing: have you seen this
from the adorable Jessica Sprague?  Class starts on the 5th and it's FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!