Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A Granny a Day in May


I'm committed.  I'm doing it.  I'm making a Granny a Day in May.  
Melissa over at Hooked on Handmade has organized a little group and since I was tossing around 
the idea of doing this very thing for the month of May, I decided to take the plunge 
and join her group--nothing like a little accountability to keep you on track, right?

I already have my colors picked out and a few squares completed
(umm, let's just pretend that one in the upper left isn't there--no idea what happened to that poor guy)

 My kids may go unfed, the laundry may stay dirty, but by golly I'll be 30 granny squares closer to a blanket by the end of May!  

If you would like to join in on the Granny Square fun, hop on over to Melissa's blog up there and check it all out.  Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!