Friday, February 25, 2011

Sneak Peeks, and a crochet scarf

Where has February gone??  I know it's a short month, but sheesh--this is ridiculous! 

It's school vacation week around here, but in between the movies, visits with friends and the museum, I've managed a bit of work with the March kits from Scrapbook Heaven.  Here are a couple of peeks so far:



Last night we resumed our Chicks with Sticks meetings and I started a cute ruffle scarf from this pattern at Lion Brand Yarn.  Of course, it wouldn't be a true crochet project for me if I didn't get partway through and have to tear it out and start over because I hadn't followed the pattern correctly {sigh}.  It's ok, it was too short anyway.

Can't wait to cozy down tonight and work the last two rows.

Some sad news: my beloved Canon Rebel xti dslr is broken.  I can't even begin to guess what might be wrong with it (other than something is shaking around inside--that cannot be good) or how it might have happened (I'm really hoping the kids did not knock it off the table).  I'll be scoping out a camera repair shop this weekend to hopefully get it fixed soon.  In the meantime, I'll have to settle for my little iPod camera and Instagram (which I do love, so I guess it could be worse!).

Hope you have a happy and creative-filled weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!