Saturday, January 1, 2011

Pocket Envelope Mini and a Reveal

Happy New Year!

It's a new year, a new month, and time for new kits at Scrapbook Heaven.  These kits are beautiful, feminine, romantic, and simply gorgeous.

Since I'm surrounded by the boys over here, I decided to create a little mini just for me.  It's made from business sized envies and was really a snap to put together (especially with the gorgeous papers in this month's Elite kit).
I'm pretty sure I am going to fill it with my 2011 goals and resolutions.  There are tons of pockets to keep track of my progress through the year.  Here's the video I watched to learn how to create the mini:


And there was still lots of product left over to make some layouts.

2 comments:

  1. I love the Little Miss layout. Are these Webster's Pages paper?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Sammy Jo! The paper is from Prima's Annalee Line: http://www.primamarketinginc.com/index.php/products/by-collection-products/annalee-collection.html
    and is part of the January Elite Kit from Scrapbook Heaven
    http://www.scrapbookheavenga.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=342&products_id=10648&zenid=09b96c1f3b982e12fa2652ecda64e6c0

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!