Sunday, December 5, 2010

Handmade Gift Exchange at Craftaholics Anonymous

Last month I joined the bandwagon of crafty, generous souls and signed on for the Handmade Gift Exchange over at Craftaholics Anonymous (which is a fabulously inspiring site, if you've never been by).  Last week I received the absolutely most generous and fantabulous box of goodies from Sweet Jeanette.  Look at all the presents she sent me!!:
I mean seriously?!  This bag is soooo gorgeous--that fabric, the styling, the magnetic snap closure to keep everything tucked safely inside.  And Jeanette is a masterful seamstress--it's perfect!  In love!  It's my new purse and I am so excited to tote it around!  

But wait that's not all!  Jeanette is sweet with a capital G-E-N-E-R-O-U-S. 
She also gave me all of these goodies:
I mean, seriously!  Who does this for a complete stranger.  Well, Sweet Jeanette does.  And I am one very lucky girl!  Thanks so much Jeanette!

Of course this brings me to the gift I sent her, which pales horribly in comparison.  I can't show you what it is yet b/c it is still en route to her doorstep.  But not to worry, I've already prepped her with an email so she won't be too terribly disappointed by my one single, lonely gift.

2 comments:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!