Monday, June 1, 2009

KWerner Color Challenge #53

I missed the official entry for this week's color challenge. It has been an absolutely cAraZY week around here; two weeks really, but who's counting? Anyway, here is my card using these fun playful colors.

I used some Cuttlebug embossing folders to create the texture, then punched with various circle punches and layered them. A dollop of crystal Stickles finishes off each flower's center. The stems are DCWV rub on stitches (you could also use your sewing machine to add even more texture, but hey I was in a pinch for time!). The black leaves are hand cut. A rub-on sentiment and a punched butterfly with a Stickles body completes the card. Total time: 15 minutes (not counting the drying of the Stickles!)
It's about all I managed to get crafty with last week. Here's hoping this week is better and more crafty-goodness filled!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!