Friday, April 3, 2009

Day Four: Halloween Fright Night

I'm all over the map with my layout topics these days: from Christmas to Halloween, three weeks ago to three years ago. I'm not a chronoligical scrapper. I used to be, but not anymore. It is crucial that I date my pages so that I'll be able to put them into chronological order in albums someday. Sometimes the date is in the title or journaling, but at the very least it's hand scrawled or date-stamped in a small place somewhere on the layout.

So tonight, I had these Halloween pics from 3 1/2 years ago. I went to my October issues of CK for a bit of inspiration, and inspiration did I find:
A few sprays of Archival Mist to neutralize the acid in the magazine paper and voila, instant accents and a title for my page. I just checked Amazon for the spray, and can't believe how expensive it is now (I picked mine up on clearance a few years back for a couple of bucks). Krylon has a similar product for a much better value.

I apologize for my poor photos, but I'm taking them at night and our tungsten lights don't make for great photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!