Thursday, November 20, 2008

School Days Album

From Preschool through 12th grade, this book helps organize all those School Days memories. Each two-page spread contains a fill in the blank form to document favorite foods, best friends, handwriting sample, and much more. There's a spot for a wallet sized photograph, and a pocket to stash the class photo, some samples of work, and/or report card.



This will be offered as a class, too, if you would like to make your own. Date TBD soon.

If you would like Word files of the inner pages to make your own, let me know.

1 comment:

  1. I just found this page in a google search (trying to put together a teacher appreciation page for my son's preschool class) and would love more info on how you did the album. Is it available somewhere?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!